Tuesday 1 December 2009

My Haircut.

Got my haircut finally!

After 3 long months of constant why is there a cat sitting on your head? Why u shoot that rat and place it on ur head? and When you getting a haircut -.-?

Me and my barber or My barber and I went to work on his masterpiece that is my new cut, an asymmetric mohawk he calls it. To add the finishin touches he used his new bubblegum flavor
superwax on my hair and when he was done, there was so much pride and splendor in his face that he had to take multiple photos of my haircut. Which he was kind enough to bluetooth to me and which i'll be uploading for your viewing pleasure as soon as i figure how :>

Edit: Figured it out, im so smart :D i took new photos using the camera which i can upload to computer, stoopid phone!

Thus featuring diff angles
:


Crap maybe i dont know how to do this as well as i thought! dont know how to fix but enjoy anyhoo.
Edit: Fixed it ^^ doesnt apply no more.
p.s these arent the barber's photos they look much more $$

2 comments:

  1. it's another 'new' day for you huh, you toootally pimped out your blog as well as your hair !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read your blog and your personal profile, i have found it extremely facinating and interesting, however, it begs the question - why is house still not on ninjavideo and how can i watch this weeks episode?

    P.S start building the ultimate ice slayer WARRIOR!!!

    ReplyDelete