Saturday 28 November 2009

Lazy ol'me

Being the lazy guy i am, gonna make this a quick one.

Took my driving theory test ( car driving, as some poor squirrels have been mistaken) today, but the cremedelacreme was that i was taking it alongside my younger sister. Our first test that we ever taken together at the same time. Finally, a chance to prove my superiority. But the real cremdelacreme was that she was taking the test for the 2nd time as she had already taken it before and failed by 2 marks. Taking this account i immediately stepped up to the plate and booked my test along with her retake.

Spent a whole half a day revisin for it lazy ol'me , got 100% and walked away a happy bunny, especially since my sister failed again by 2 marks :D

Edit: I had to wake up at 7.30 am for my 8.30 am appointment, shoulda taken a firmer hand in the actual booking , lazy ol'me. As it has now led me to this irksome position in which i have finished what i usually do in a day by 4:13 pm. That's it. Done everything all thats left is sleep. I HATE waking up early >:(

3 comments:

  1. awww poor baby *hugs* take a nap and wake up in a couple of hours and play continuum :D your'e so meeaan making fun of your sister like that! you know she can't help it xD poor sunny as well.

    do squirrels have cars of their own? -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. no some squirrel thought i was taking it for pilots license

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    i'm craving something sweet :(

    ReplyDelete