Wednesday 25 November 2009

My Blog.

Firstly i would like to thank all you stringent followers of my blog, however i have some shocking news that may sound upsetting but u know was true all along.

I am not eloquent or (synonym for eloquent, uh wordy <- that'll do) yeah wordy, so most of these posts will no be very long, thus not very interesting for some, but that will not stop me from getting my wordy words out there!

I've always wanted to write but i have this tendency to forget the crucial words and have them stuck on the tip of my tongue, and this leads to a daunting complication in which i must pause.
Now i know this does not sound so bad to u, but for me it can be devastating as i can, not remember the word for a very long time thus halting my progress altogether. To combat this issue i have just used filler sentences for the word, if u want an example of this just look up to the 2nd paragraph.

I have another tendency which can be detrimental to my blogging, which is that i like to use words that i dont know the meaning of, or even for that matter, know if they exist. I'm sure its obvious to you how this is an issue. Squirrels of the world fear not, for i have come up with a brilliant remedy to this ailment in the quick and easy form of Spell Check. This will stop me from making up my own words to some degree, i hope but the fact still remains that i will use words incorrectly and this leads me on to my next tendency quite nicely.

Thirdly, i do not ever read over/ proff read my work because i hate the sound of my own voice so if sentences to not make sense or there is a words missing.... jus get used to it :D

All in all i hope you enjoy my blogging.

p.s. i like the word "however" and wanted to use it so many times already but refrained myself. How awesome am i :-)

2 comments:

  1. "Squirrels of the world fear not"

    LOL it's nice to know this blog is written for all the squirrels in the world - makes you seem like some crazy old man living in a wood shack in the middle of the mountains who sleeps with his rifle in his arms. or like Janitor from scrubs xD EXCEPT JANITOR IS AN ENEMY OF SQUIRRELS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lack of capitalisation of 'I' indicates... what? Low self-esteem? xD It's okay if you have no capitals at all but you do and I noticed it was just the 'i's!

    Random. I saw this blog already yesterday. I can be obsessive about reading things online. Don't get scared or freaked out kay.

    xx

    ReplyDelete